No Bonuses for Volkswagen Executives
Executives certainly shouldn't be given bonuses when their company commits an egregious corporate crime against consumers and the environment. But that's exactly what's happening for executives at Volkswagen. News reports say executives will get 70% of their scheduled bonuses, and could earn back the other 30% in a few years.
This is unacceptable. Sign the petition to send a clear message to VW -- no bonuses.